Rain, rain, go away!
It's a rainy day a
round here folks! Now I like rain, but I hate thunderstorms so I'm glad so far all we've had around my house today is just rain...but lots of it! It started last night on our way to church and I knew I needed to wear my rain coat. And it rained, and rained and rained. This morning we woke up to dark clouds again and we headed off early to the gym. Thank goodness I was in my raincoat again because it poured while we were walking in...and I managed to stay dry! I got to play with Ann Marie while Mommy and Ms. Katie were exercising and then the four of us grabbed a quick bite to eat. Mommy said maybe it's the rain in the air that made me a bit nutso at the lunch table...but my crazy didn't last long because by the time we said goodbye to the Payne ladies and started home, I zonked out. We just walked in the door a few minutes ago and I asked Mommy if she'd update my blog while I sleep some more. The soothing sound of rain is making me sleepy, so sleepy! (Now just as long as pounding rain and thunderstorms don't interrupt my nap - ha ha!)
round here folks! Now I like rain, but I hate thunderstorms so I'm glad so far all we've had around my house today is just rain...but lots of it! It started last night on our way to church and I knew I needed to wear my rain coat. And it rained, and rained and rained. This morning we woke up to dark clouds again and we headed off early to the gym. Thank goodness I was in my raincoat again because it poured while we were walking in...and I managed to stay dry! I got to play with Ann Marie while Mommy and Ms. Katie were exercising and then the four of us grabbed a quick bite to eat. Mommy said maybe it's the rain in the air that made me a bit nutso at the lunch table...but my crazy didn't last long because by the time we said goodbye to the Payne ladies and started home, I zonked out. We just walked in the door a few minutes ago and I asked Mommy if she'd update my blog while I sleep some more. The soothing sound of rain is making me sleepy, so sleepy! (Now just as long as pounding rain and thunderstorms don't interrupt my nap - ha ha!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home