abby's blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break 2009

School's out for...well, a week! But what a week it's been so far! After my great Easter Sunday, I got a good night's sleep and woke up the next morning ready for our trip to the beach and Gramercy and Papa Doc's house. It is Spring Break around Enterprise and I asked Mommy if she could take off a few days to take me down to have some fun in the sun...and since that didn't take too much convincing, we were off! We kissed Daddy goodbye and headed south! There was tons of rain at home and during the start of our trip, but it all cleared up when we got to Florida! We did so much fun stuff! From the time I got there on Monday morning, to the time we left on late Wednesday night, I had a blast! There was shopping, beach time, eating, playing, reading, and tons more things! It was a great way to start Spring Break!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby you are so cute and pretty like your mom.

April 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home