My Easter was Sp"egg"tacular
Easter was GREAT! I slept in that morning but was super glad I woke up when I did because I found out the Easter Bunny visited our house while I had been sleeping! He left a big powdered footprint in our kitchen with a note telling me that he hid 4 presents and an Easter basket for me. It didn't take me long - I found them all in about 15 minutes and they were super cool: a Thomas plate set, a strawberry outfit, a pretty orange outfit and a new Thomas figure 8 track with a bridge and crane!


I had so much fun looking and playing with all of my stuff that I wasn't a happy camper when Mommy said we had to get dressed for church. But then I remembered my new pretty dress that I love! It was light purple (my favorite color) and light green with lots of daisies on it...thanks Ms. Peggy! I looked beautiful! Mommy and I headed outside for some pictures while Daddy finished getting dressed. Then we headed over to Nana and Papa's house for the traditional family Easter pics. Me, Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Papa and A all looked great and we took tons of pictures of our pretty smiles and outfits!


After checking out all of the Easter goodies inside their house, we finally left and headed to
church where I got a special surprise - Ellie and Madison were there with their families and so was Aunt Heather with Cousins Whitney and Khloe! After the service I got to play and hug all of my girls and I was soooo happy! We left church to head back home to change into some comfy clothes before heading back to Nana and Papa's house for some yummy Easter lunch, more presents, a piano duet with Ra Ra, a rock star nap and them a super duper Easter Egg hunt all around the backyard! I found 43 eggs - wow! After a bath and dinner, Daddy packed up my van and we headed back home to our house where I played some before Mommy finally said it was bed time. Easter really was Sp"egg"tacular around here...I hope everyone else had a great day like I did!


P.S. Just wanted to give a shout out to Mommy's good friend, Ms. Jamie, who got engaged on Easter Sunday! Woo hoo! She and Mr. Aaron are I-N L-O-V-E! Ha ha! The ring is super pretty and we are so excited for her! Congrats, Ms. Jamies!


I had so much fun looking and playing with all of my stuff that I wasn't a happy camper when Mommy said we had to get dressed for church. But then I remembered my new pretty dress that I love! It was light purple (my favorite color) and light green with lots of daisies on it...thanks Ms. Peggy! I looked beautiful! Mommy and I headed outside for some pictures while Daddy finished getting dressed. Then we headed over to Nana and Papa's house for the traditional family Easter pics. Me, Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Papa and A all looked great and we took tons of pictures of our pretty smiles and outfits!


After checking out all of the Easter goodies inside their house, we finally left and headed to
church where I got a special surprise - Ellie and Madison were there with their families and so was Aunt Heather with Cousins Whitney and Khloe! After the service I got to play and hug all of my girls and I was soooo happy! We left church to head back home to change into some comfy clothes before heading back to Nana and Papa's house for some yummy Easter lunch, more presents, a piano duet with Ra Ra, a rock star nap and them a super duper Easter Egg hunt all around the backyard! I found 43 eggs - wow! After a bath and dinner, Daddy packed up my van and we headed back home to our house where I played some before Mommy finally said it was bed time. Easter really was Sp"egg"tacular around here...I hope everyone else had a great day like I did!

P.S. Just wanted to give a shout out to Mommy's good friend, Ms. Jamie, who got engaged on Easter Sunday! Woo hoo! She and Mr. Aaron are I-N L-O-V-E! Ha ha! The ring is super pretty and we are so excited for her! Congrats, Ms. Jamies!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home