abby's blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

Strawberry fields forever!

Step Number 1:
Wake up from a good night's rest only to run into the kitchen and promptly announce "I need to pee pee in the potty now and eat Easter Bunny cake for breakfast after now!"

Step Number 2:
Tickle Daddy, who's on a holiday today, until he says, "OK, OK, I'm awake."

Step Number 3:
Get the entire family dressed, in the car and on the way to Country's Best Farms for some strawberry picking in
b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l weather!


Step Number 4:
Snack on some FRESH OFF THE VINE strawberries - yummy!

Step Number 5:
Swing by a great grandmother's house to get some generational loving...not to mention cookies!

Step Number 6:
Eat a super duper lunch with Mommy and Daddy.

Step Number 7:
Get a great nap in!

Step Number 8:
Get dressed in my Thomas the Train Jr. Conductor clothes and go play outside in the gorgeous sunshine on my big playground!

Step Number 9:
Color Easter eggs with the silliest parents around!

Step Number 10:
Watch the "Takunnna Mataaaata" singing song about 35 times today!

Do all of those steps, take a few pictures, and you've got my recipe for a GREAT day!


1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

I miss Country Best Farm! Max used to leave there with the same strawberry face! The first time we went, I think he took a bite of every strawberry before he put it in his basket!

April 12, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home