abby's blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The married McKnights!

Tonight was the BIG party I've been waiting for all week - Ms. Loren and Mr. Chad's wedding! It was soooo much fun! We got all dressed up, picked up Aunt Carol and Ra Ra (who I said "Oooo, they look so cute!) and headed to the church. It was standing room only but somehow Mommy got me, her and Aunt Carol seats where I had a perfect view of the beautiful bride, the handsome groom, the huge wedding party (including the gorgeous Ms. Amanda) and the two soloists - both of whom I thought deserved claps after their singing - even though no one else clapped, ha! I was so good during the wedding and afterward we headed off to the party. It was so much fun. We had a big table full of family and friends, the food was super, and the music was awesome! I started off my dancing with Ra Ra (yep - he escorted me out there and we cut a rug, ha!), and then continued with Mommy, Jenna Cate, Julia Claire, the flower girls, Ms. Jess, Ms. Hayley, Ms. Emily and even the Bride! It was sooo much fun! I didn't want to leave but when it got to be my bedtime, Mommy said I'd been dancing for almost an hour and we had to get home. I just got into my PJs and now I'm off to sleep because Daddy told me that the Easter Bunny may come by our house tonight! Night night!



1 Comments:

Anonymous tori said...

aww. she is so cute!! yall sat bye my sister at the wedding. sh esaid she saw yall

April 14, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home