abby's blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hip Hop - I don't stop!

Today was my Bunny Class Easter party...it was a blast! Mommy came to school with me for the party. After she dropped me off, I saw her about 15 minutes later in the gym where an Easter Egg Hunt was set up - fun, fun, fun! You didn't have to tell me twice how to find those eggs - this was my 4th hunt of the season, I'm a pro - ha ha! I got a basket full of eggs and then found out they were all full of candy! Woo hoo! After hunting eggs (and guarding my eggs for dear life, ha ha!) we all went back to the classroom for yummy bunny cookies and snacks. I just loved today at school and didn't even want to leave when it was over...especially because it was Ms. Amanda's last day. I'll miss you Ms. Amanda!!!


After school we stopped by Carys' house and before we knew it, we had hung out there for almost 2 hours! Wowzers! (Which is one of my new favorite words!) Thanks you guys - I had super fun! We had a taco night at home before all going down to the den for family night. As much fun as today was, I've been in super trouble too - THREE time outs. Whew. I'm kind of glad the days over and I get to start fresh tomorrow...which is Good Friday, which is a holiday, which means Daddy and Mommy are home with me all day! We've got some super things planned so I'm excited! Night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home