A sweeter Sunday
Well, after this morning's rough start (see my earlier post today...yep, that's right, 2 in one day...we're on the ball today, ha ha!) the day got a bit nicer! (But not after me first falling down outside and scrapping my right knee up and needing a bandage. Yuck!) But after my bruise and boo boo were both tended to, Mommy and I headed off to church early since we had seve
ral things to take care of before Sunday School. One was a portrait session in front of Mommy's favorite flowers at church...and apparently the 500 bumble bees favorite flowers too - ha ha! I had on my Easter Bunny dress and we headed over to the azaleas. I was so excited about the bees that I hardly posed for any pictures but Mommy did manage to get a few cute ones...what do you think? After the pictures, we headed into church for Sunday School and the morning service. After, Daddy said he wanted to take his favorite girls out to lunch - and who was I to say no??? It was so yummy...rice, salad, and che
ese quesadillas. Oh, and my favorite apple dessert! Thanks, Daddy! I fell asleep on the way home and just woke up. I told Mommy I needed to tell all of you that my head is OK and I'm happy as can be right now! It's an awesome Palm Sunday and the start of what's gonna be a great week!
ral things to take care of before Sunday School. One was a portrait session in front of Mommy's favorite flowers at church...and apparently the 500 bumble bees favorite flowers too - ha ha! I had on my Easter Bunny dress and we headed over to the azaleas. I was so excited about the bees that I hardly posed for any pictures but Mommy did manage to get a few cute ones...what do you think? After the pictures, we headed into church for Sunday School and the morning service. After, Daddy said he wanted to take his favorite girls out to lunch - and who was I to say no??? It was so yummy...rice, salad, and che
ese quesadillas. Oh, and my favorite apple dessert! Thanks, Daddy! I fell asleep on the way home and just woke up. I told Mommy I needed to tell all of you that my head is OK and I'm happy as can be right now! It's an awesome Palm Sunday and the start of what's gonna be a great week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home