abby's blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Smooches at Smoochies!

So, we're back from our out of town trip but I was just not ready for today to be a stay-at-home kind of day. Me and Mommy headed out to the gym this morning and after tons of fun with Ms. Kemmerly, we called Ms. Kim and asked if she and Madison wanted to join us for lunch. After finally finding a restaurant open (we know, you wouldn't think it'd be that hard on a Monday - Ha!), we had some great hot dogs and sandwiches and ICE CREAM of course! Yummy! I was a perfect lady....well, maybe not perfect but way better than Mommy who spilled her drink all over ME and I had to change into an extra dress we had in Mommy's purse. Silly Mommy! It sure was fun with my friends today but I can't wait until tomorrow and school! Woo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home