abby's blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun Family Festival at Ft. Rucker

Today was such a fun day! After I woke up this morning (to more beautiful sunshine - yea!!!!), I ended up taking a morning nap instead of my usual afternoon nap. "Why" you ask? Because we had big plans starting at noon. Daddy was outside mowing the grass so we waved goodbye to him and headed to Ft. Rucker. There was an awesome festival there! It was so great! Everyone was told to wear their pretty costumes so I wore my princess dress and had a blast! There were bouncy houses (even though I rolled right out of one - yikes!), face painting, pictures with princesses, story time, a magician show, decorating cups, and a super cool Easter Egg Hunt...but with so many kiddos I only had enough time to grab three eggs! Mommy said I better brush up on my skills because we have two hunts left next Saturday and three just won't do it, ha ha! And we saw lots of our friends at the festival: Madison, Carys, Kismet, Zoey, Ian, Ali, Cody and Emma. Although my favorite thing was jumping in the princess castle, I gotta say - it was a great festival!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful in that dress!
~Cassie

April 5, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home