abby's blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

***Tornado Thursday***

"Weather Alert: Due to unfavorable weather today, all Enterprise City Schools will be closed." That's what Mommy heard on the radio when she was on her way to the courthouse today at 7:45 AM. Wanna know where I was? At home with Daddy getting ready to get in his big truck (which I love to ride in) and go to school!!!! Yikes! So it was off to Plan B for us. Daddy and I went to his office where I got to hang out and play with Ms. Sondra for almost 1 1/2 hours! It was so much fun! When Mommy got done with her hearing and appointment, she came and picked me up - and just in the nick of time because the bad weather moved into Dothan super fast and we wanted to get home ASAP! And because of the rain, Mommy didn't want her camera to get wet so she didn't take her camera out all day. But I asked her if we could put a picture with this post from last month when we took our family portrait. I love this picture because it's me and my man! I love Daddy! It was fun at his office today - Thanks Ms. Sondra for keeping me company when school was closed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home