Hop! Hop! Hop!
This morning (after a good night sleeping next to Mommy...who is mumbling something right now while I'm typing about how I may have had a good night's rest but that was because I didn't have a pair of toddler feet in my back all night long...well, at least she didn't have to listen to her snoring - ha ha!) we got up and started to get dressed. Mommy said I could wear my Easter Bunny dress today because we were having some special company: our playgroup friends! With all of the horrible weather we've been having, we were super excited to see the sun out and our friends all in their Easter play clothes! I had a blast with some of my friends. We decorated bags with stickers, colors and our names...and then danced (to Mommy singing the Bunny Hop...Hop! Hop! Hop!...Ha ha ha!) our way outside with our bags to an Easter Egg Hunt! I found 7 eggs all around the back and front - wow! They were full of chocolate, money and even balloons to blow up - super cool! After the hunt, we all ate and played together until I just wore myself out. Now I'm off to take a nice afternoon nap before Daddy comes home. We had a family date night with Daddy last night (the last of the storms fell apart so the three of us packed up and headed out for some good food at McLins) so tonight we're laying low and resting up for tomorrow's B-I-G day....stayed tuned!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home