abby's blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesdays are for Two-year-olds!

Today is Tuesday which means...SCHOOL! And I was super excited to go to school today because we were having a little birthday party for me! (I know what you're thinking - another party???? Wow - I must be someone special, huh?) In fact, I was so excited about my party that I was up super early - even though I went to bed super late last night. Sugar, smugar - right? Ha ha! After I played for a bit at school, I turned around and Mommy was back with Mickey Mouse! Yep, another balloon!!! And some party decorations that included two of my favorite snack things: Capri Suns and chocolate covered donuts! Yummy! Seven of my school friends joined me today along with Ms. Kathryn and Ms. Amanda. They sang Happy Birthday and I told everyone that I was TWO! Mommy stayed for the party and even stole some of my donut - silly Mommy! After the party was over, Mommy had to leave and I was a bit sad but it was still a fun day because I love school! My friends and my teachers are so awesome and they made my birthday so special! Thanks guys! I love you all!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You surely are a very lucky little munchkin with soooo many people that love you! Gramercy wishes her birthday could be celebrated time and time again...and with chocolate donuts sounds fine!

February 4, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home