HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
I turn 2 years old today,
Happy Birthday to me!
What a day, what a day! Can you believe it? Two years ago today, Mommy and Daddy were sitting in a hospital waiting for me to come out of Mommy's big belly! On February 2, 2007 at 8:01 P.M., I was born via C-section. I weighed 8 pounds and 8 ounces and was 21 inches long. Now it's exactly 2 years later and I weigh 31 pounds and I am only 1 inch shy from being 3 feet tall! When I woke up this morning, Mommy and Daddy were singing Happy Birthday to me and we're going to have my first of FOUR parties tonight...which means bring on the presents and cake!!!!! Wow - birthdays are sooooo much fun, especially when they are mine! Ha ha!



4 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A HAPPY DAY!
I LOVE YOU LITTLE PUNKIN' HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE, AUNT ROBYN
Happy Birthday Abby!!!! I hope you have a spectacular day!
Have a great day Abby!
Love, Ellie and Ann Marie
Nothing like a birthday to rev up any girl's engine! Know the day will be great! See you to celebrate on Saturday, Honey! Gramercy and Papa Doc love you! WELCOME TO "TWO!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home