abby's blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday!!!!

While most people are thinking today's super because of a little thing called the Super Bowl, I think it's super because I've got to have a great morning with all my girls! But I'm getting ahead of myself because I want to tell you about yesterday. After a great morning at the gym with Mommy, we went on a walk-a-bout with my wagon. We stopped off at Nana's house where she and Uncle A were getting dressed to go to the mall. As soon as I heard the word "Mall" I knew that meant the Merry-Go-Round so I was all for a trip with them. We ate, shopped and I got to ride the zebra!!!!! I zonked out when I got home and when I woke up, Mommy was giving me a goodbye kiss. She was off for a Girl's Night Out with some of her best buds...which meant I was having a Daddy's Night In with my best man! Ha ha! It was so much fun! Then this morning I woke up and after much arguing with Mommy, finally settled on wearing Ellie's pink and brown dress to church! In fact, I was dressed super early on this super sort of day so me and Mommy played Hide-N-Go-Seek. Can you spot me? Mommy said I had found the best hiding place in the house! Once we got to church, the day got even better - I found out Mommy and Ms. Carolyn were in charge of the nursery. Once Jackson left to go home, it was just us girls...and we ruled! Me, Danesa, Gabby and Georgia Raine. It was awesome! We snacked together, sang together, read together and played together. What fun! When we got home it was time for lunch and my nap...I just woke up but Daddy and Mommy decided I'm staying home tonight from church because not only did I have a little poop explosion all over my bed and it's getting a super duper cleaning right now, I have a runny nose. We're taking care of all of that mess because I am going to be in tip top shape for tomorrow - MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! So....until next time, when this little one year old will be a big two year old! Later gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home