Dancin' in the dark
Today was a great day! I woke up this morning in the happiest mood ever! And we m
ade it a "TV won't be turned on at all" day in our house which made my day with Mommy and Daddy even better! We had breakfast and then went super crazy fast getting dressed for church when we realized we were about to be late again - and this time we couldn't blame it on postvacationitis! Ha! At church I had the best time with Denessa and Georgia Raine. And guess who else was still in town visiting? Jackson! Ms. Cassie's little boy. He is so stinkin' cute and I love playing with him. He was chilling in one of the nursery cribs and I didn't want to leave his side. Love you Jackson! After church we came home for a super great lun
ch (thanks again, Ms. Shelby - ha!) and a rockstar 2 hour nap. When I woke up, Daddy was in my room. We giggled, laughed and played...and then it was a book reading marathon...with the same book all afternoon long! By the time we went to church again, I was ready for a great night. But something happened between getting there and class starting and I turned not-so-happy in a flash! Mommy finally calmed me down and I hung out with Mr. Frank and Ms. Elaine while Mommy and Daddy went to church. When church was over, we came home and while Mommy was getting dinner ready, Daddy and I danced! In fact, "....we danced, like no one else had ever danced before, out there on that *kitchen* floor..." Ha ha! We slow danced, boogied and I even danced with my feet on his for a few seconds. But dinner came really fast and now it's bed time...a great way to end a great day! Night night!


ade it a "TV won't be turned on at all" day in our house which made my day with Mommy and Daddy even better! We had breakfast and then went super crazy fast getting dressed for church when we realized we were about to be late again - and this time we couldn't blame it on postvacationitis! Ha! At church I had the best time with Denessa and Georgia Raine. And guess who else was still in town visiting? Jackson! Ms. Cassie's little boy. He is so stinkin' cute and I love playing with him. He was chilling in one of the nursery cribs and I didn't want to leave his side. Love you Jackson! After church we came home for a super great lun
ch (thanks again, Ms. Shelby - ha!) and a rockstar 2 hour nap. When I woke up, Daddy was in my room. We giggled, laughed and played...and then it was a book reading marathon...with the same book all afternoon long! By the time we went to church again, I was ready for a great night. But something happened between getting there and class starting and I turned not-so-happy in a flash! Mommy finally calmed me down and I hung out with Mr. Frank and Ms. Elaine while Mommy and Daddy went to church. When church was over, we came home and while Mommy was getting dinner ready, Daddy and I danced! In fact, "....we danced, like no one else had ever danced before, out there on that *kitchen* floor..." Ha ha! We slow danced, boogied and I even danced with my feet on his for a few seconds. But dinner came really fast and now it's bed time...a great way to end a great day! Night night!



2 Comments:
Jackson says he loves you too, since you didn't try to poke his eye out this time. :)
--Cassie
You really can "bust a move," Eric...course I know you can too, Abby. Gramercy has seen you dance and danced with you all over the place. Precious!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home