I'm "TWO" cool for words...Ha!
What a day it has been!!!!! This has been the best 2nd birthday in the history of birthdays! After Mommy and Daddy's lovely (wink, wink!) singing this morning, I got to hear lots of other people sing too! Tons of family and friends sent me email messages, blog comments, mail cards, presents, phone calls and visits! THANKS!!! It was an awesome morning! And the fun didn't stop there! I spent the morning snuggling with Mommy. She kept saying stuff like "I can't believe my baby's 2!" I finally told her "Abby's not a baby. Abby turns 2!" (Mommy says true story!) After my
nap, Mommy had to go to court so I got to head over to Aunt Carol and Ra Ras....where there was the coolest thing! Aunt Carol had set up a tea party and invited Cousin Whitney over too! Although I wasn't a fan of the tea party hats and feather boas, I sure loved my tea and donut! Yum! Don't I just look like a tea party princess?? When Mommy came back to get me, we made a quick stop by Meemaw's so she could give the birthday girl, yours truly, a big kiss and hug! Then it was back home to get ready for my big birthday dinner with Mommy and Daddy - and Lightening McQueen! While dinner was cooking, I got tons of visitors with lots of presents: Nana (with a singing balloon), Uncle A (with a Cookie Monster balloon and jewelry princess cupcakes) and Ms. Renee and Jess (with three presents - a Mickey Mouse that matches my Minnie I sleep with, Tinkerbell key chain and a new outfit)! I was spoiled rotten by my visitors!


Then me, Daddy and Mommy ate some of my favorite things: chicken fingers and french fries! I ate super fast because I knew what was coming...BIRTHDAY CAKE! And it was chocolate! I got to blow out the big number 2 candle - and then lick all of the icing off of it!


Then it was
time for my 1st present of the week. And I tore into that thing like it was just for me...oh wait, it was! Ha ha! I ripped that present open and was so excited to find a cool Lightening McQueen musical book! I loved it and started reading it right away at the dinner table. It was super cool because there were buttons that made noises and Daddy knew all about race cars and what buttons to push!


Then I carried my new book - and my balloons - into my
room and read for over 30 minutes! Then the sugar high kicked it! I'm just now getting sleepy and it's almost 10 PM! Yikes! Mommy said enough is enough and I've got to get to bed because tomorrow is another day and another party! Woo hoo!!!!!
Thanks everyone for making today such a great 2nd birthday! I love love love love love you all! Hugs and Kisses! XOXOXOXO
nap, Mommy had to go to court so I got to head over to Aunt Carol and Ra Ras....where there was the coolest thing! Aunt Carol had set up a tea party and invited Cousin Whitney over too! Although I wasn't a fan of the tea party hats and feather boas, I sure loved my tea and donut! Yum! Don't I just look like a tea party princess?? When Mommy came back to get me, we made a quick stop by Meemaw's so she could give the birthday girl, yours truly, a big kiss and hug! Then it was back home to get ready for my big birthday dinner with Mommy and Daddy - and Lightening McQueen! While dinner was cooking, I got tons of visitors with lots of presents: Nana (with a singing balloon), Uncle A (with a Cookie Monster balloon and jewelry princess cupcakes) and Ms. Renee and Jess (with three presents - a Mickey Mouse that matches my Minnie I sleep with, Tinkerbell key chain and a new outfit)! I was spoiled rotten by my visitors!

Then me, Daddy and Mommy ate some of my favorite things: chicken fingers and french fries! I ate super fast because I knew what was coming...BIRTHDAY CAKE! And it was chocolate! I got to blow out the big number 2 candle - and then lick all of the icing off of it!


Then it was
time for my 1st present of the week. And I tore into that thing like it was just for me...oh wait, it was! Ha ha! I ripped that present open and was so excited to find a cool Lightening McQueen musical book! I loved it and started reading it right away at the dinner table. It was super cool because there were buttons that made noises and Daddy knew all about race cars and what buttons to push!

Then I carried my new book - and my balloons - into my
room and read for over 30 minutes! Then the sugar high kicked it! I'm just now getting sleepy and it's almost 10 PM! Yikes! Mommy said enough is enough and I've got to get to bed because tomorrow is another day and another party! Woo hoo!!!!!Thanks everyone for making today such a great 2nd birthday! I love love love love love you all! Hugs and Kisses! XOXOXOXO


1 Comments:
Dinner sounds fun and yummy. Happy big girl bday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home