The Week In Review
OK, soooo many of you have asked Mommy if I was still on vacation because I haven't been blogging this week - Nope, just being lazy! Yeah, right! If you know me, you know that word isn't in my vocabulary. I've spent a lot of time this past week out and about the town and when I was home, instead of getting on the computer, I chose to read a book. I've read about 300 books this week. But now I'm ready to sit down and tell you what I've been up to. Here goes:
Monday - Daddy and Mommy headed off to court first thing so I headed off to Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house. By the time Mommy came to pick me up, she asked if I had been eating chocolate and caffeine all day because I didn't nap! I finally went to my bed for about a 30 minute nap. That was it. Mommy says it's safe to say that obviously I was cranky that night so I headed to bed early.
Tuesday - I woke up bright and early and was out the door to school. Since Mommy and Daddy were both in court that afternoon, I got to spend the afternoon with my teacher, Ms. Amanda. It was super fun! But next time I heard something about Mommy staying gone longer so there's ice cream involved? Hmm! Tuesday night I was exhausted so I went to bed early again.
Wednesday - Monkeys and Kangaroos and Snakes, oh my! The Critter Man from Gadsden was at
Mommy's school where she teaches so we headed there for his big show! I loved the monkeys - they were my favorite. I also loved the big huge long snake! Ranger Rick told Mommy that he's friends with our friends from Tigers for Tomorrow! The animal show was so neat! And when we got home, guess who joined us for lunch? Daddy! He had a weird work day and after he put me down for my nap, he went to another meeting but was back when I woke up! I hung out with him while Mommy went to a Shopping Night! Woo hoo! I know Mommy had fun but I think I had more fun with Daddy!
Thursday - It was back to school again for me. Ms. Kathryn and Ms. Amanda just love me and keep telling Mommy how smart I am. But they also told Mommy that I was super shy at school that day. Mommy said maybe I'm just that way at school because I'm in FULL blown Terrible Two mode at home - ALL THE TIME! (Mommy says any other Mommys with helpful ideas are always welcom
e to comment or email her! Ha ha!) After school we went to visit Meemaw...and of course her cookies! But we couldn't stay long because that night was our big Red Hatter's party at Ms. Mandy's house! Mommy and I are Pink Hatters. I had a blast because Miss Tori was there and I loved playing and eating dinner with her! Love you Miss Tori! By the time we got home, I was tired...and slept all night long like a loving little baby!
Friday - We were up and at 'em first thing..off to so some work at the church. Ms. Carolyn was
there and you know I can't go a week without hanging out with her at least 2 or 3 times. She's so funny and I love playing with her. After church we headed to Ms. Katherine's house for playgroup. Almost everyone was there - Claire Isabelle (Ms. Katherine), Ellie and Baby Ann Marie (Ms. Katie), Carys and Baby Kismet (Ms. Alex), Savanna and Baby Cooper (Ms. Amy) and us! (We missed you Ms. Kim and Madison...and Conrad at school!) We played and played and it was so much fun! When we left, I fell asleep on the way home and took almost a 3 hour nap! But I was sure glad I woke up because it was pizza night here!!!!! Woo hoo! I love a good pizza night...my favorite food group! Tomorrow is Saturday and I can't wait...I don't know what we're doing, other than a morning trip to the gym, but you know what Saturday means? One day closer to Monday...and you better know what Monday means: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I'm getting ready for the big TWO! In fact, I tell everyone that "Abby's having a birthday. Abby turns 2." But just blogging all these updates has exhausted me so I'm out of here. Night night!
Monday - Daddy and Mommy headed off to court first thing so I headed off to Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house. By the time Mommy came to pick me up, she asked if I had been eating chocolate and caffeine all day because I didn't nap! I finally went to my bed for about a 30 minute nap. That was it. Mommy says it's safe to say that obviously I was cranky that night so I headed to bed early.
Tuesday - I woke up bright and early and was out the door to school. Since Mommy and Daddy were both in court that afternoon, I got to spend the afternoon with my teacher, Ms. Amanda. It was super fun! But next time I heard something about Mommy staying gone longer so there's ice cream involved? Hmm! Tuesday night I was exhausted so I went to bed early again.
Wednesday - Monkeys and Kangaroos and Snakes, oh my! The Critter Man from Gadsden was at
Mommy's school where she teaches so we headed there for his big show! I loved the monkeys - they were my favorite. I also loved the big huge long snake! Ranger Rick told Mommy that he's friends with our friends from Tigers for Tomorrow! The animal show was so neat! And when we got home, guess who joined us for lunch? Daddy! He had a weird work day and after he put me down for my nap, he went to another meeting but was back when I woke up! I hung out with him while Mommy went to a Shopping Night! Woo hoo! I know Mommy had fun but I think I had more fun with Daddy!Thursday - It was back to school again for me. Ms. Kathryn and Ms. Amanda just love me and keep telling Mommy how smart I am. But they also told Mommy that I was super shy at school that day. Mommy said maybe I'm just that way at school because I'm in FULL blown Terrible Two mode at home - ALL THE TIME! (Mommy says any other Mommys with helpful ideas are always welcom
e to comment or email her! Ha ha!) After school we went to visit Meemaw...and of course her cookies! But we couldn't stay long because that night was our big Red Hatter's party at Ms. Mandy's house! Mommy and I are Pink Hatters. I had a blast because Miss Tori was there and I loved playing and eating dinner with her! Love you Miss Tori! By the time we got home, I was tired...and slept all night long like a loving little baby!Friday - We were up and at 'em first thing..off to so some work at the church. Ms. Carolyn was
there and you know I can't go a week without hanging out with her at least 2 or 3 times. She's so funny and I love playing with her. After church we headed to Ms. Katherine's house for playgroup. Almost everyone was there - Claire Isabelle (Ms. Katherine), Ellie and Baby Ann Marie (Ms. Katie), Carys and Baby Kismet (Ms. Alex), Savanna and Baby Cooper (Ms. Amy) and us! (We missed you Ms. Kim and Madison...and Conrad at school!) We played and played and it was so much fun! When we left, I fell asleep on the way home and took almost a 3 hour nap! But I was sure glad I woke up because it was pizza night here!!!!! Woo hoo! I love a good pizza night...my favorite food group! Tomorrow is Saturday and I can't wait...I don't know what we're doing, other than a morning trip to the gym, but you know what Saturday means? One day closer to Monday...and you better know what Monday means: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I'm getting ready for the big TWO! In fact, I tell everyone that "Abby's having a birthday. Abby turns 2." But just blogging all these updates has exhausted me so I'm out of here. Night night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home