abby's blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Picture Perfect!

So today was the day...no, not another birthday party (that's tomorrow - ha!). It was our big family picture. We've been planning it for a while because we only have 2 other portraits of the three of us - one from November 2007 and one from December 2007. About a month ago, I asked Mommy and Daddy "What happened to 2008?" So, we booked our appointment and went in with all smiles! While we were waiting for Ms. Kim to take our picture, I nibbled a bit on some pretzels and before I knew it - she was telling me to say cheese! We got a good one of the three of us and some cute ones of yours truly! Mommy says when she gets them back, she'll let you each have a peek before we hang them up in the house, ok? After the portrait studio, you KNOW where I had to go, right? For those of you that don't know, one of my favorite things to do in Dothan is the Merry-Go-Round at the Mall. Truth be told, I love ALL Merry-Go-Rounds but my two favorite ride-ons are in Dothan. First I go to the reindeer. I name her something different each time and talk all about her jewelry when I'm riding her. Then I go to the zebra. He's super cool with his bright blue rope. Today we had to wait a bit on the ride so I got to go eat some lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Everyone there said I was just too cute and gave me tons of free stuff! In fact, I almost walked away with a cool cow balloon but Mommy said we've had it up to the wazoos with balloons this week - ha ha!

We got home a little while ago and I'm exhuasted. I'm going to take a quick nap and then get ready to help Daddy and Mommy clean tonight because we have some special company coming into town tomorrow night.....hm, wonder why? Could it be another Birthday Party for me?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home