abby's blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What do you see?

Every night I have a particular bed time ritual. It starts with dinner, then bath time, then some playing, then I head to the bed where I enjoy some book reading, some singing (my favorite songs: B-I-B-L-E, He's Got The Whole World In His Hands and Jesus Loves Me), my night time prayer and then I tell Mommy three things: (1) Night night (2) I love you and (3) See you in the morning. By bedtime (8 PM) I'm usually snug as a bug in a rug! But tonight, before I fall asleep, I wanted to share some of my ritual with you. Mommy says I'm a great reader so please enjoy some of my nighttime reading...and night night!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness..punkin' you must be a year older and a year smarter...i use that book in my kindergarten class and you read it better than they do! wow! i am so very proud of you. miss and love, aunt robyn

February 7, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home