abby's blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

iCreate(d)....and cried!

I got a big surprise this afternoon at school...guess who stuck their head into my classroom and said I was going with them? Ms. Katie and Ellie! Mommy was with baby Ann Marie in the school office signing me up for summer classes and next year (where I think I'll be a TIGER...woah - from a bunny to a tiger...watch out world, here I come!). The 5 of us girls decided to make an afternoon stop at one of Enterprise's fun stores: iCreate. It's so super fun! It's like my Paintin' Place in Sandestin but much closer to home, ha! The thing is, even though I painted a pretty chocolate chip cookie magnet (in red and blue of course!), and Mommy painted a super cool blue and brown cereal bowl, I was NOT in any mood to be in that store. First I fussed. Then I broke a wedding cake magnet. Then I screamed. Then I cried. I only calmed down when Ellie shared her snacks with me - thanks Ellie! Mommy had about had enough when we left so I decided to turn off the water works and I've been a princess ever since. I just had dinner with Mommy and Daddy and to tell you the truth, I'm exhausted and about to call it a night....I know, before 6:45 PM - shocker! But since last night was so late, and today's been so crazy, and tomorrow I hear there's ANOTHER birthday party for me, well, I think I need my beauty rest! Night night!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home