...the old man is "snorpin"
It's been a rainy few days around here and I sure was glad that this morning I woke up to some
warm weather - although truth be told, it was cooler by lunchtime so I have no idea what Mother Nature is up to! Last night was so much fun! Mommy and I headed to the church for the big Valentine's Day banquet. We revealed our Sunday School Secret Pals while we ate a scrumpdidliumpcious dinner and laughed while we listened the the guest speaker and his wife. Before I knew it, we had been there for 2 hours - and I was the perfect princess sitting in my chair the whole time eating, coloring, talking with friends. It really was t
he perfect ending to the perfect Valentine's Day! Then the rain came last night. I woke up a few times because when the rain hits one of my bedroom windows, I am NOT a fan to say the least. This morning when I woke up for good it was only sprinkling...my kind of noise - ha! When I sat down for breakfast I didn't want any waffles or sausage. Today was a good day for "gripps"...a.k.a. grits - ha! I love those things and ate a whole bowl this morning! After breakfast, we all got dressed up and headed back to church where I had a blast in the nursery. Mommy reminded me that I only have a couple more months in the nursery before I get promoted to the 2 and
3 year old class - boy, a Sunday School class! How cool! After church we bundled up in Nana and Papa's van and went with them and the Smith family to eat some chicken - of course, what else? We just got home a little while ago and I was almost too tired to even write on my blog. Mommy's helping me out but I think now is a good time to call it quits and take a nice, long Sunday afternoon nap - don't you think?
warm weather - although truth be told, it was cooler by lunchtime so I have no idea what Mother Nature is up to! Last night was so much fun! Mommy and I headed to the church for the big Valentine's Day banquet. We revealed our Sunday School Secret Pals while we ate a scrumpdidliumpcious dinner and laughed while we listened the the guest speaker and his wife. Before I knew it, we had been there for 2 hours - and I was the perfect princess sitting in my chair the whole time eating, coloring, talking with friends. It really was t
he perfect ending to the perfect Valentine's Day! Then the rain came last night. I woke up a few times because when the rain hits one of my bedroom windows, I am NOT a fan to say the least. This morning when I woke up for good it was only sprinkling...my kind of noise - ha! When I sat down for breakfast I didn't want any waffles or sausage. Today was a good day for "gripps"...a.k.a. grits - ha! I love those things and ate a whole bowl this morning! After breakfast, we all got dressed up and headed back to church where I had a blast in the nursery. Mommy reminded me that I only have a couple more months in the nursery before I get promoted to the 2 and
3 year old class - boy, a Sunday School class! How cool! After church we bundled up in Nana and Papa's van and went with them and the Smith family to eat some chicken - of course, what else? We just got home a little while ago and I was almost too tired to even write on my blog. Mommy's helping me out but I think now is a good time to call it quits and take a nice, long Sunday afternoon nap - don't you think?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home