The hills are alive...
...with the sound of music! Guess what came in the mail early this morn
ing? One of my Christmas presents from Gramercy and Papa Doc. I've been waiting on it for a while and it was just as much fun, if not more, that I thought it would be! It's my very one baby grand piano! It has it's own bench, keyboard and microphone. I've been playing and singing "He's Got the Whole World" all morning long! And Mommy was being silly saying "Hey, wait a minute. I hear somptin! What is it?" everytime I started to sing! Ha ha! Anybody that's interested in a jam session, come on over!


3 Comments:
That's awesome! I think Jane Ritchie is on the verge of singing any day now!
rock out sister..how about a little doodlepops ;) love you punkin' aunt robyn
Oh gosh...surely do hope that you have NOT inherited Papa Doc's singing and playing accuity! You look precious...and hopefully you'll give Mommy a run for her money when (and if) she does get the piano due her!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home