Will you be my Valentine?
That was the question of the day today at school: Will you be my Valentine? I asked that to all my school friends: Lizzy,
Paige, Alli, Jannis, Bo, Cobb, Ryan and Christian. It was our school party today and it was so much fun! We waited until the end of the day and I was so excited to see Mommy walk in the door and join us for the party! There was an arts and crafts project to do with our Mommies, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, chicken, fruit, cheese, juice and balloons! And we got to eat our food on a picnic blanket! (In the picture here, from left to right: Ryan, Me, Paige and Cobb.) The party was so much fun and I didn't want it to be over. But, the party eventually ended and we just got home. I got to go through all of my Valentine's from my friends - more candy, sunglasses, balloons, toys, bathroom toys, stickers, colors and bubbles! I love all of my friends, Ms. Kathryn and Ms. Amanda and hope they all have a happy Valentine's Day this weekend!
Paige, Alli, Jannis, Bo, Cobb, Ryan and Christian. It was our school party today and it was so much fun! We waited until the end of the day and I was so excited to see Mommy walk in the door and join us for the party! There was an arts and crafts project to do with our Mommies, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, chicken, fruit, cheese, juice and balloons! And we got to eat our food on a picnic blanket! (In the picture here, from left to right: Ryan, Me, Paige and Cobb.) The party was so much fun and I didn't want it to be over. But, the party eventually ended and we just got home. I got to go through all of my Valentine's from my friends - more candy, sunglasses, balloons, toys, bathroom toys, stickers, colors and bubbles! I love all of my friends, Ms. Kathryn and Ms. Amanda and hope they all have a happy Valentine's Day this weekend!

1 Comments:
Abby
You are such a joy. You make my day so much brighter when you walk in, in the morning.
The Valentines Party was so much fun, unfortunatly I missed out on all the yummy food, but that's ok there will be plenty more of that. And Thank you Mrs. Wade for all your help. Well, I hope you had fun with all your friends.
Have a Happy Valentines Day weekend!
Mrs. Kathryn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home