All good things must come to an end
After last night's party I had a GREAT night's sleep! After a bit of sleep talking last night (which I now do almost every night!) I woke up with morning a little after 7 AM. The
first thing I wanted to do was wake up Gramercy and Papa Doc who spent the night at our house! Before long, we were all in the kitchen snacking on chocolate covered donuts for breakfast - yum! Although I managed to get chocolate everywhere - but I didn't mind one bit...more to like off! But the best part of the morning was when we all watched videos from last year of me growing up! I was so small at my 1st birthday party that I couldn't believe that was even me! I sure did grow up in the last 12 months...I learned to walk and then run, say words and then sentences, hold a book and then read a book, listen to music and then sing songs, and lots more! Those videos were soooo neat to watch! But before I knew it, we were almost late to church. Gramercy and Papa Doc got me bathed and dressed...oops, wait. Let me rephrase that, Gramercy took charge - you'll have to ask Papa Doc where he was...needless to say, he thinks my bed is super soft and perfect for that little cat nap, ha ha! When we got to church, I headed to the nursery while everyone else went to big church. After the service, we all went out to eat at our favorite salad bar in town! You know I'm a huge salad fun, right? Almost as much as I love chocolate cake icing! Ha ha!



We just got home and Gramercy and Papa Doc have left to go back to Florida. It sure was fun having them here to celebrate my birthday. But Mommy and Daddy say the birthday celebrating is officially over, ha! Now, did I hear something about Valentine's Day chocolate and presents this upcoming weekend? Ha ha ha!
first thing I wanted to do was wake up Gramercy and Papa Doc who spent the night at our house! Before long, we were all in the kitchen snacking on chocolate covered donuts for breakfast - yum! Although I managed to get chocolate everywhere - but I didn't mind one bit...more to like off! But the best part of the morning was when we all watched videos from last year of me growing up! I was so small at my 1st birthday party that I couldn't believe that was even me! I sure did grow up in the last 12 months...I learned to walk and then run, say words and then sentences, hold a book and then read a book, listen to music and then sing songs, and lots more! Those videos were soooo neat to watch! But before I knew it, we were almost late to church. Gramercy and Papa Doc got me bathed and dressed...oops, wait. Let me rephrase that, Gramercy took charge - you'll have to ask Papa Doc where he was...needless to say, he thinks my bed is super soft and perfect for that little cat nap, ha ha! When we got to church, I headed to the nursery while everyone else went to big church. After the service, we all went out to eat at our favorite salad bar in town! You know I'm a huge salad fun, right? Almost as much as I love chocolate cake icing! Ha ha!


We just got home and Gramercy and Papa Doc have left to go back to Florida. It sure was fun having them here to celebrate my birthday. But Mommy and Daddy say the birthday celebrating is officially over, ha! Now, did I hear something about Valentine's Day chocolate and presents this upcoming weekend? Ha ha ha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home