Coop Doggy Dog!
Today was the big man Cooper's 1st birthday party and it was sooo much fun! I woke up and immediately remembered it was a birthday party...the only thing was that I was kind of thinking it was for me again - ha! But Mommy reminded me that it was for Cooper and I was so excited! On our way to the party, we picked up Cousin Whitney and she and I laughed the entire way to the Martin home. When we got there, we ate a yummy lunch, had tons of fun playing, got to eat a super cool Winnie the Pooh cake with ice cream and then saw
Cooper open his presents! He's going to have so much fun with his new toys! Happy Birthday Cooper! After the party we headed back to Aunt Heather's house where she and Baby Khloe were waiting for us. We all hung out and played for a bit more then Whitney and I started getting tired. So, Mommy and I headed back home for me to take a quick nap. When I woke up, Daddy was home and we ate dinner - but all I wanted was broccoli so Daddy decided I don't have his palate after all, ha ha! Now it's time for bed and truth be told, I'm exhausted and can't wait to sleep. It's a rainy night so I can hear the rain in my room and I'm not too happy about that but Daddy says he'll tuck me in and read some books with me so I can't turn that offer down! Night night!
Cooper open his presents! He's going to have so much fun with his new toys! Happy Birthday Cooper! After the party we headed back to Aunt Heather's house where she and Baby Khloe were waiting for us. We all hung out and played for a bit more then Whitney and I started getting tired. So, Mommy and I headed back home for me to take a quick nap. When I woke up, Daddy was home and we ate dinner - but all I wanted was broccoli so Daddy decided I don't have his palate after all, ha ha! Now it's time for bed and truth be told, I'm exhausted and can't wait to sleep. It's a rainy night so I can hear the rain in my room and I'm not too happy about that but Daddy says he'll tuck me in and read some books with me so I can't turn that offer down! Night night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home