abby's blog

Monday, February 9, 2009

Backpacks and Bouncers

Today I channeled my inner Dora - ha! Mommy reminded me that I had a backpack at home and all I wanted to do today was carry it around on my back. When we headed to the gym, I carried my own extra diapers, juice and blanket in my backpack. And Ms. Kemmerly told Mommy that while I was in the kiddo room at the gym, I toted it around the entire time and wouldn't take it off! I love my backpack! After the gym we headed on a couple of errands and then back home to nap. And guess who was in my room when I woke up from nap time? Ellie! She, Ann Marie and their Mommy (Ms. Katie) came over to help me try out my birthday present from Nana and Papa. It's a super cool, super big, blow up bouncer with an attached slide and ball pit full of blue, red, green and yellow balls! It is HUGE and AWESOME! It only took about 3 minutes to set up (honestly) and then lots of playing! We jumped all over...there's even a super cool basketball net in it to practice our hoops on, ha! (And when we weren't jumping, we were taking snack breaks of Capri Sun and popcorn on the new table Uncle A gave me for my birthday! Cool!) Mommy told Nana and Papa to come over and check it out and they laughed and laughed with me and all the fun I was having! What a cool birthday present!!!! Thanks guys!


After everyone left, me and Mommy started to get dinner ready - but we kept the bouncer up so Daddy could watch me play too when he got home! Finally, after another round of jumping, we ate some food super fast because we wanted to have enough time to make a trip to Meemaw's to take her some of my yummy birthday cake that we still have...but it's slowly getting smaller and smaller because I love love love chocolate cake and icing! Alright, we're home now and Daddy's ready to give me a bath and then it's night night time! Toodles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally want a play date punkin'! that bouncer looks AWESOME!! love and miss, aunt robyn

February 10, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh...don't let Papa Doc near that blowup...I can see the results now! Bad enough that he want to douse the balls all over the place! You surely look like ou're having fun...and much older than 2 with your Dora backpack! Gratefully, now I hope Gramercy can get you to tote her bag too!

February 12, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home