My Birthday Bonanza!
Once again....Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to the luckiest girl in the woooorld, Happy Birthday to me! Ha ha! I woke up this morning and things started looking a bit different around our house. Chairs were being moved, balloons were being blown up, streamers were being hung and I was getting super excited! So excited that when it came time for my normal 2 1/2 - 3 hour nap, I opted for a 40 minute one instead! And I'm sure glad I did because when I woke up, Aunt Kelly, Gramercy and Papa Doc were at my home! They came into town for my last birthday party of the week. And the partying started pretty fast because a few minutes later, Uncle A showed up with my gift - a cool outside table and umbrella! By 4:30 we were ready to head to the party...a Tinkerbell pizza party at the Pizza Hut in Enterprise. And, of course, I wore my new birthday girl shirt along with my princess dress and princess sneakers! Dinner was so much fun...I had so many close friends and family there and I loved it! Mommy, Daddy, Gramercy, Papa Doc, Aunt Kelly, Nana, Papa, Uncle A, Ms. Jen, Ra Ra (Aunt Carol came a bit later too), Ms. Carolyn, Mr. Jackie, Ms. Teri, Sydney, Ms. Peggy, Ms. Katie, Ellie, and Ann Marie! We munched out on tons of pizza and drinks and it was sooo yummy! After dinner we headed home where there were tons of presents, cake, ice cream and fun! I got some awesome presents including clothes, books, toys, a watch, some DVDs, jewelry, Tinkerbell things, my very own Thomas train track with Thomas and Percy, a bouncer and ball pit, a swing set, lots of other things and of course don't forget my BIG GIRL BEDROOM from Mommy and Daddy! After presents I blew out my Number 2 candle and everyone sang Happy Birthday! The cake was so yummy and the ice cream and M&Ms were perfect! After eating I got to play a lot with Ellie and Sydney and we had a blast! The night was so much fun that I didn't want it to end. But everyone just left and I am exhausted. I wanted to tell everyone what a nice night I had and thank you all for a GREAT birthday week! Hugs and Kisses to everyone!
NOTE FROM DADDY AND MOMMY: The two of us are extremely grateful to everyone in our lives that continue to love and support our family. All of you in one way or another helped us celebrate our Abby's 2nd birthday whether it was being here, calling, presents, cards, so simply sending your love and care from a distance. THANK YOU! We really are so very lucky to have you in our lives.





2 Comments:
can i get an email copy (in big form if available) of the one of abby in her "birthday girl" shirt taken when she is sitting on her poka-dot sheets....that's my favorite! thanks!
p.s. i had and absolutely great time! thanks for inviting me! it was a great party!
happy happy punkin' (again) it sure looks like the party was F-U-N! Sorry I wasn't there sweetie, but happy reading! love and miss, aunt robyn
(i too would like a print out of the polka dot birthday girl photo..i cannot print here, so one mailed to me would be so very special..hint hint!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home