HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Well, it might be a wet and dreary day outside around our house today, but inside our house is bright and sunny because it is full of love, hugs and kisses! Today is Valentine's Day!!!!! I love this holiday because it means everyone gives me lots of kisses and snuggles! This morning I woke up and Mommy and I started fixing out big Valentine's Day breakfast! Daddy was even up before 7:30 AM - wow, he was really ready to celebrate! We had omelets, sausage, toast, homemade potatoes and grits. Yummy! After breakfast it was time for presents...for all of us! But I got some awesome gifts - clothes, PJs, books, candy, jewelry, stickers, suckers, cards and a super cool Signal House for my Thomas the Train set.




While Mommy cleaned up the kitchen, Daddy and I played trains! Then we made a few pit stops
to say Happy Valentine's Day to Nana, Papa and Meemaw. By the time we got home I was ready for a bit of a nap. I just woke up and me and Mommy worked a little on a special Top Secret art project we're creating...I can't tell you yet, but it's super cool and I love love love it! But now it's time to go get dressed. The big Valentine's Day Banquet at church starts in a little while and I'm going to wear my new Valentine's Day dress to the party! I hope everyone has been having a super great Heart Day like I have!
I love you all!
Hugs and Kisses!
XOXOXOXOXOXO




While Mommy cleaned up the kitchen, Daddy and I played trains! Then we made a few pit stops
to say Happy Valentine's Day to Nana, Papa and Meemaw. By the time we got home I was ready for a bit of a nap. I just woke up and me and Mommy worked a little on a special Top Secret art project we're creating...I can't tell you yet, but it's super cool and I love love love it! But now it's time to go get dressed. The big Valentine's Day Banquet at church starts in a little while and I'm going to wear my new Valentine's Day dress to the party! I hope everyone has been having a super great Heart Day like I have!I love you all!
Hugs and Kisses!
XOXOXOXOXOXO


2 Comments:
By golly, gal...Gramercy wants to know: Do you ever stop partying???? You are non-sop in that direction. Boy, talk about "high maintenance!
Hope your Hearts' Day was so special, through and through!
xoxoxo punkin' love you and miss you. aunt robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home