abby's blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Birthday Princess



I AM A BEAUTIFUL
BIRTHDAY PRINCESS.


You WILL tell me I'm beautiful, you WILL wait on me hand and foot, you WILL let me play my music all afternoon long, you will let me carry my birthday balloons with me wherever I go, you WILL bring me apple juice when I scream for it, you WILL let me wear my pink Crocs with my princess dress, you WILL let me yell "No!" as often and as loud as I like and you WILL let me jump on the bed screaming "I'm a jumping princess!".

Should you not meet my demands, I will be forced to spend the afternoon screaming, yelling, crying and throwing a tantrum which would send most Mommys to the back of the house and into hiding while mubling "When will Daddy get home, when will Daddy get home???"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's the cute little Abby that we loved to "spoil" for so many days in Sandestin.... Looking forward to your Birthday Dinner....
Love,
Papa Doc

February 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember a certain "Mommy" who alos was a princess and, believe it or not, pretty much had the same challenging demands! Hmmmm...now could could that have been? What's that saying..."what goes around comes around?" Hmmm..never knew it applied to genetics too! Gramercy spent many a moment "chillin' in the closet! Glad to see history repeats itself...with lots of love too!

February 5, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home