Third Down
Brrr....it's a cold weekend here in Enterprise! But that didn't stop me from having a fun couple of days! Yesterday morning I woke up and had a fun time snuggling with Mommy and Daddy in our warm PJs! But before I knew it, Mommy and I were out the door to go visit some of her youth. They were really sad because their grandmother passed away and Mommy said that she wanted to go give them lots of hugs - and we did...and I gave them lots of laughs too especially when we all sat in Mr. Ted's truck playing with Buddy, ha ha! On the way back home I fell asleep and when I woke up guess who was at our house? Uncle A! Mommy and Daddy told me they were going to a college football game with the youth group (and as much as I love love love football - they knew I wouldn't like sitting in a stadium in 29 degrees! Yikes!) so I was going to hang out w
ith Uncle A and Ms. Jen for the night! What fun! They let Nana tag along and the four of us went to eat (chicken - of course!) and stop by Santa's workshop. That was the third time I'd see him and I got even braver than the two times before! This time I actually sat on the big guy's lap! (Remember...the 1st time I wouldn't even get near him, the 2nd time I'd just play hide-n-seek and give him a high 5!) Daddy says that the next time we go, maybe I'll actually smile a bit for a good picture and tell Santa what I want for Christmas! Mommy said we'll go one more time this week before Santa packs up and goes to Florida for a couple of days! I'm hoping I get to see him when I'm down there this weekend! When I woke up this morning, Mommy and Daddy were back from the football game - and Daddy even brought me a souvenir....a football! We had a fun game of tackle football in the
family room. Daddy's a "silly willy" as I like to call him. Then I got dressed and went to church with Daddy while Mommy stayed home sick in the bed. And she's still there - I'm home tonight taking care of her while Daddy's gone to church and to pick us up some dinner. Mommy has to get better by tomorrow because she and Daddy have to go to work...and you know what that means....Ms. Jess will be in the house, yea! She's on Thanksgiving break and I'm going to try to talk her into some special arts and crafts tomorrow morning...we'll see if she's game!
ith Uncle A and Ms. Jen for the night! What fun! They let Nana tag along and the four of us went to eat (chicken - of course!) and stop by Santa's workshop. That was the third time I'd see him and I got even braver than the two times before! This time I actually sat on the big guy's lap! (Remember...the 1st time I wouldn't even get near him, the 2nd time I'd just play hide-n-seek and give him a high 5!) Daddy says that the next time we go, maybe I'll actually smile a bit for a good picture and tell Santa what I want for Christmas! Mommy said we'll go one more time this week before Santa packs up and goes to Florida for a couple of days! I'm hoping I get to see him when I'm down there this weekend! When I woke up this morning, Mommy and Daddy were back from the football game - and Daddy even brought me a souvenir....a football! We had a fun game of tackle football in the
family room. Daddy's a "silly willy" as I like to call him. Then I got dressed and went to church with Daddy while Mommy stayed home sick in the bed. And she's still there - I'm home tonight taking care of her while Daddy's gone to church and to pick us up some dinner. Mommy has to get better by tomorrow because she and Daddy have to go to work...and you know what that means....Ms. Jess will be in the house, yea! She's on Thanksgiving break and I'm going to try to talk her into some special arts and crafts tomorrow morning...we'll see if she's game!

2 Comments:
Haha! She looks like she's really staring Santa down. "You'd better bring me some really good presents old man!" Yeah, that's probably what she's thinking :)
--Cassie
oh my gosh - didn't even read the post - just saw the picture! SHE DID IT!! SOOOO PROUD!!!! now, back to reading the post!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home