abby's blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spectacular Sunday!

Today was a spectacular Sunday and I had the best day! I woke up at my normal time this morning and hung out with Daddy watching one of his favorite movies: Rudolph! Soon we had to turn off the movie and I got all dressed up in my pretty red plaid dress and coat for church with Mommy and Daddy. When Daddy came back to get me from the nursery, the two of us went home for lunch and a Sunday nap while Mommy had play practice. By the time I woke up, Mommy was home and we got dressed for our big Sunday afternoon at the park -
Cousin Katie Beth's 2nd birthday party!


It was so much fun even though our princess tea party turned into a birthday tailgate since it was so brrrrrrr cold! We ate chocolate cupcakes, M&M cookies, play on the slides, hung out on the swings and even laughed and played with Aunt Shannan, Uncle Chris, Aunt Gilda and Uncle Gene. Happy Birthday, Katie! Before I knew it, the party was over and it was time to head home. And I didn't even have a lot of time at home before we packed up again, this time with Daddy, and headed back to the church for the big Missions Banquet. I was soooo hungry when we got there and didn't want anything to do with anyone until I got some food in me. I had BBQ, rice, Ms. Jess' sauce and Ms. David's chocolate cake - yummy! We just got home and I'm exhausted. Mommy said tomorrow's a big day at the gym and with Ms. Carolyn so I think I'm gonna go get some sleep! Night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home