The Countdown
44 Days...
11 Hours...
and
5 Minutes....
11 Hours...
and
5 Minutes....
...until it's CHRISTMAS! For us the official countdown began when I started singing
Christmas carols three weeks ago (honest to goodness) but today the holiday really kicked off when I asked to wear my "reindeer shirt, Mommy!" I'm getting ready to go play with Aunt Julia and Uncle Lomax while Mommy's in court and when she was picking out clothes for me to wear, I came running in saying "Reindeer shirt, Mommy" over and over! So...the Christmas clothes are in high fashion around my house (but I still love wearing my "Lil Turkey" shirt too!) and we're on the countdown! Santa Claus, start warming that sleigh!
P.S. A few people asked Mommy for a better picture of my new hair cut too so hopefully you'll love it as much as I do!
Christmas carols three weeks ago (honest to goodness) but today the holiday really kicked off when I asked to wear my "reindeer shirt, Mommy!" I'm getting ready to go play with Aunt Julia and Uncle Lomax while Mommy's in court and when she was picking out clothes for me to wear, I came running in saying "Reindeer shirt, Mommy" over and over! So...the Christmas clothes are in high fashion around my house (but I still love wearing my "Lil Turkey" shirt too!) and we're on the countdown! Santa Claus, start warming that sleigh!P.S. A few people asked Mommy for a better picture of my new hair cut too so hopefully you'll love it as much as I do!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home