abby's blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rolllllll Tide Roll!

Tonight was the annual "Beat Auburn" Pep Rally hosted by the Dale County Alumni Association and it was awesome! Mommy, Daddy and I got all dressed up in our crimson and white (me in my cheerleading uniform of course!), picked up our good friend Ms. Gene and headed to the gym. There was music, cheering, pom pom shaking, hot dog and hamburger dinner and my favorite thing of all time - BIG AL! At first I was a bit nervous but Big Al made me feel so comfortable! He played hide-n-seek with me, he gave me high 5s, and he even let me tickle his trunk! I watched him for the entire night saying over and over "I see Big Al!" It was so much fun at the pep rally and I can't wait to cheer for the game next Saturday afternoon! Go BAMA! Roll Tide Roll!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home