Brought to you by the letter C
C is for construction...C is for cousins...C is apparently also for cranky which is what I've been all day long! This morning I was up before 6 AM ("When, oh when, will you get back on your normal sleep schedule?" Mommy cries out for the thousandth time since Day Light Savings!) and less than 2 hours later Mr. Tommy was here banging away and knocking out a wall in our house. Mommy said it's something for me but I'm not allowed to know about it quite yet so I guess I'll tell you once I find out! After watching Mr. Tommy for about an hour or so, Cousin Whitney came over to play! Aunt Heather had to run some errands and it was so much fun playing with Whitney! We cheered, danced, built a tower of blocks, had a chicken & popcorn lunch, watched part of Tinkerbell and even read books together.




Whitney even helped me great ready for my nap - which lasted about an hour and I was up when I heard part of a wall come crashing down in the other room! To say the least, an hour wasn't the nap I wanted and I got cranky - very fast! Whitney made me laugh by doing belly flops all over the house but soon she had to go back home with her Mommy and I was back to being mad. Mommy thought I might get a bit happier by blogging a bit but shhhh...don't tell her, but I plan to be cranky the rest of the afternoon! But she just told me that all she knows is that I better get some good sleep sometime today or tonight because tomorrow's a school day - we didn't have school on Tuesday since it was a holiday and I can't wait to see Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amanda in the morning!




Whitney even helped me great ready for my nap - which lasted about an hour and I was up when I heard part of a wall come crashing down in the other room! To say the least, an hour wasn't the nap I wanted and I got cranky - very fast! Whitney made me laugh by doing belly flops all over the house but soon she had to go back home with her Mommy and I was back to being mad. Mommy thought I might get a bit happier by blogging a bit but shhhh...don't tell her, but I plan to be cranky the rest of the afternoon! But she just told me that all she knows is that I better get some good sleep sometime today or tonight because tomorrow's a school day - we didn't have school on Tuesday since it was a holiday and I can't wait to see Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amanda in the morning!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home