abby's blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just call me Grace

TGITW....Thank goodness it's the weekend! That's what we've been saying around home today because we were ready for some rest and relaxation...at least I sure was! After playing hard this morning, I crawled up into Daddy's lap for some Game Day action and within a couple of minutes, Mommy said she heard snoring. I'm gonna blame it on Daddy but he says he was wide awake during my 30 minute cat nap on his lap! After a great hamburger lunch, I settled down for a real nap and when I woke up, things were looking really spiffy around our house...and even starting to look a lot like Christmas! Mommy went to run an errand or two and I hung out with Daddy this afternoon. By the time Mommy got back home, I was wired! She showed me some new monkey footed pajamas I was going to wear tonight and I told her I could jump around like a monkey! My new favorite thing to do is to crawl, jump, lounge, slide off, and run around all the couches in the house...including jumping like a crazy monkey off the family room couch! Mommy just laughed and said I look real graceful - I just said I hope it looks like I'm having as much fun as I really am! After some monkey jumping, I was ready to help Mommy cook a warm chili dinner for this blustery night in Enterprise! Although I decided I didn't like chili so I stuck with a hot dogs, some crackers and my favorite part of the dinner - an M&M ice cream cookie! My after dinner bath was really kind of short tonight because it was time to watch the Alabama game. I alternated from lying with Mommy on the couch to sitting with Daddy in his chair for the first half and I don't think I can make it through the second half I'm so tired. (Tired of being awake and tired of seeing the Tide play like a Jr. High team!) So, I'm off to bed...and hopefully, Mommy says, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home