abby's blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day

You know what today is? A day that makes Mommy remember Papere and smile .... a day that reminds us to thank our American heroes for service to our country ... a day that closes down courthouses but still has my two favorite attorneys working ... a day that closes down the Army Aviation Federal Credit Union ... which means a day for me to hang out with Uncle A and play, play, play! Daddy and Mommy asked Uncle A if I could hang out with him while they were working today and he said yes, yes, yes! I had a blast! We had so much fun hanging out, going to the park, and going down the slides! By the time Mommy got home from work, Uncle A brought me back home and I decided that it was only OK for him to leave since it was nap time. I love you, Uncle A - thanks for a great morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home