Good golly it's time for holly???
So the other day I told you about how I started my Christmas fashion super early. Well, apparently my fashion isn't the only thing on "super fast" this year. Me, Mommy and Daddy saw Christmas lights up the other night, Santa is visiting Dothan already (he's getting ready to start making his lists so you better be good!) and tonight was our 1st Christmas party of the season! Actually, it was Daddy's party that Mommy was going to go with him while I stayed home with Jess, but Jess is sick! She's got some eye infections and Mommy told her to stay home and get better! So, since we were trying to figure out what to do for the night, Mommy made a phone call and found out I could go to the party too! But first things first, Momm
y said if I was going to be out of the house after 7 PM, I had to take a nap - which I did...from 4-6 PM! I woke up and saw Mommy in her pretty dress, Daddy in his handsome suit and my party dress hanging in the closet. Daddy asked me if I was ready to go to the party and I said "Yes! I go to party!" So off we went. And we had a really nice time...there was chicken (and rice - yum!), cake, Christmas trees for me to pull ornaments off (ha!), and some really pretty singers! We didn't get home until after 9 PM and I'm not quite ready to call it a night. I just got a quickie pink bubble bath (yes, you heard me - pink!) and I'm trying to hurrying and put this post on my blog before I really do have to go to bed. But Daddy's telling me it's bed time and I am sort of tired now so I better go! I had fun with Mommy and Daddy tonight and can't wait for the next Christmas party - especially since it will at least be after Thanksgiving, ha ha!

y said if I was going to be out of the house after 7 PM, I had to take a nap - which I did...from 4-6 PM! I woke up and saw Mommy in her pretty dress, Daddy in his handsome suit and my party dress hanging in the closet. Daddy asked me if I was ready to go to the party and I said "Yes! I go to party!" So off we went. And we had a really nice time...there was chicken (and rice - yum!), cake, Christmas trees for me to pull ornaments off (ha!), and some really pretty singers! We didn't get home until after 9 PM and I'm not quite ready to call it a night. I just got a quickie pink bubble bath (yes, you heard me - pink!) and I'm trying to hurrying and put this post on my blog before I really do have to go to bed. But Daddy's telling me it's bed time and I am sort of tired now so I better go! I had fun with Mommy and Daddy tonight and can't wait for the next Christmas party - especially since it will at least be after Thanksgiving, ha ha!


2 Comments:
Wow...spiffy fam! Everyone is looking good!
What an adorable family!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home