abby's blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

T minus 1 to Turkey Day

Well, what a week this has been so far! It seems like today can't be just Wednesday but sure enough, it is! Monday morning bright and early I woke up to find Jess at our house! We had so much fun while Mommy and Daddy were at work. When Mommy got home, we all had lunch together and then ran a couple of errands. We took Jess home and by the time Daddy got home, we got back in the car to go to dinner and make a visit to the Pouncey family. It started raining and that helped me get a great night's sleep so I was well rested for school on Tuesday morning. Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amanda were so funny yesterday! When Mommy came to get me, they told her that I was a perfect angel all day long and Mommy said she was so proud of me! Daddy came home from work early and we had a big pizza party - yummy! Then this morning I woke up and was ready to play, play, play! And I must have read every book I own this morning! By 11 AM I was exhausted and took a quick nap...and when I woke up, we went to pick up Jess! We had to go do a couple of things with her and then she stayed at home with me while Mommy was out and Daddy was still at work. We played, read, watched some t.v. and took a blue bubble bath...well, I took the bath - she just took the water I splashed all over her, ha! Now she's back home and I'm exhausted again. Tomorrow morning we leave bright and early for the beach for a "Wallace Thanksgiving" ha ha! Everyone will be there - me, Mommy, Daddy, Gramercy, Papa Doc, Aunt Robyn, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Kimberly, Uncle Jeff, Cousin Logan and Cousin Carter. We're gonna GOBBLE TIL WE WOBBLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home