abby's blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Beautiful Day In Sandestin

We packed up on Friday morning and headed south to Gramercy and Papa Doc's Sandestin condo for the weekend...and once again, it was jam packed with good fun, company, fun, food, fun and more fun! I wish I had time to tell you about everything but Mommy already said my slide show of pictures is crazy long so I'm going to sum it up as fast as I can!

Friday - A long (and loud, and rainy) ride to Sandestin, a great time at my 1st Japanese restaurant with Chef Bruce, a trip to Gramercy and Papa Doc's new home (and wrestling match with Daddy!) and a great night in my "Florida Big Girl" bed.

Saturday - A great "pee pee in the potty" kind of morning (ha!), an early morning to see Papa Doc and Daddy leave for the golf course, pancakes and Cheese Puffs for b'fast, some morning playground and slide time (Mommy and Gramercy were on the slide too - or should I say falling off of the slide - ha!), shopping with Mommy and Gramercy, lunch at Johnny Rockets, ice cream at Kilwins with the guys while the girls did some "Gramercy B'day Shopping," a rock star nap, my 2nd hair cut (I look sooo beautiful), watching the Tide roll (and taking a lot of big deep "thank goodness" breaths!!!), pizza party, a crazy bubblin' bath time with Gramercy and one great night's sleep!

Sunday - Another early morning waving goodbye to the golfers, a 3 hour "around the resort" bike trip with Gramercy and Mommy (including some pictures, playground sliding, beach walking and ice cream eating), another rock star nap, lunch at Pompano Joes, clean up time and a nice ride home.

What a great weekend....thanks Gramercy and Papa Doc!


3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I love the one of A with the purse and glassses. Hilarious! And her haircut is adorable.

November 9, 2008 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...know wonder Gramercy and Papa Doc are "pooped!" What a whirlwind weekend!

November 10, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Mary Frances said...

I was just about to type exactly what Katie said. That picture was just too cute and the haircut is adorable!!!

November 10, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home