What's Up, Doc?
OK...talk about a great Fall so far! This time last year I had been in and out of Dr. Mac's office so much that we knew all of the nurses by name! But now that Mommy and Daddy know all about my allergies and what to look out for - it's been smooth sailing (minus or plus a couple of runny noses that we've managed to work on!). And today we had to make a decision: to shot or not to shot, that was our question! Ha! The flu shot that is! Last year I got it and everything went downhill. But this year, things are
bigger and better so we decided to go ahead and get it to prepare for a potentially nasty flu season. After waking up we got dressed and headed to Dr. Mac's. We had to wait a while so I checked out all of the waiting room toys and fish. Then we were off to Exam Room 2 where the fun book about farm animals was! Soon Nurse Mandy came in and before I knew it, it was all over. Not one tear. Not one fuss. The only thing I really couldn't have cared for was the fact that I had to lie down on the exam table and hang my legs off the side to get the shot in my left thigh. But honestly before I could even get fussy about that, Nurse Mandy was telling me it was time to sit up and go
. I love Dr. Mac's office! After we left, we went next door to Daddy's office and picked him up. He treated us to lunch and me and Mommy shared some yummy chicken! By the time we headed home, I was exhausted. I napped the whole way (including the 30 mins. we sat on the side of the road for the road to clear after a car caught on fire!) but haven't slept a bit since...maybe tonight will be an early one for me since tomorrow's a school day!
bigger and better so we decided to go ahead and get it to prepare for a potentially nasty flu season. After waking up we got dressed and headed to Dr. Mac's. We had to wait a while so I checked out all of the waiting room toys and fish. Then we were off to Exam Room 2 where the fun book about farm animals was! Soon Nurse Mandy came in and before I knew it, it was all over. Not one tear. Not one fuss. The only thing I really couldn't have cared for was the fact that I had to lie down on the exam table and hang my legs off the side to get the shot in my left thigh. But honestly before I could even get fussy about that, Nurse Mandy was telling me it was time to sit up and go
. I love Dr. Mac's office! After we left, we went next door to Daddy's office and picked him up. He treated us to lunch and me and Mommy shared some yummy chicken! By the time we headed home, I was exhausted. I napped the whole way (including the 30 mins. we sat on the side of the road for the road to clear after a car caught on fire!) but haven't slept a bit since...maybe tonight will be an early one for me since tomorrow's a school day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home