abby's blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Who really needs sleep?

Well, this morning when I woke up I was surprised to see Mommy and Jess in my bedroom! Those two were part of a crazy youth group lock-in last night at church! Since Mommy was staying with the youth group, I came home with Daddy last night (after I twisted his arm for some dinner at Mickey Ds!) and we had a great night. But I was so psyched to wake up right at the same time that Mommy was coming home. They didn't get any sleep last night so she and Jess were making deals with me to have an easy and relaxing day...yeah, right! I was wired and crazy! They finally had to get me out of the house so we went to run some of Mommy's errands. And they were great errands because they ended up with me getting a new numbers puzzle - I love me some Melissa & Doug! Ha! And before we came home, guess what else I got? Pizza!!! Yummy! I was shoving pizza in my mouth as soon as I could get it off my plate, Jess' plate and even Mommy's plate! Ha! But soon I came home and Mommy was getting excited because that meant nap time! In fact, I fell asleep on the way home...but that was about it. I wanted nothing else to do with a nap. So, Mommy ended up sending me to Aunt Carol's to work there so she could get some more work done. By the time she came back to get me, it was time for dinner and watching Daddy mow the lawn. I ran from window to window tracking him down yelling "Daddy's on the lawnmower. Daddy's on the lawnmower." But it's bed time now so I'm about to call it a night. Night night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the halloween sweater! You keep that baby dressed sooo well! She looks like a model!! I hope you guys are doing well!!!!

Rebecca and Rusty

October 16, 2008 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I did it! Last time it wouldn't let me leave a comment. How exciting!!
Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 16, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home