abby's blog

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Night Lights

Tonight was Enterprise High School's 2008 Homecoming and guess who was in the stands? Me, Mommy and Daddy! EHS is where Daddy went to school (class of 1994) and that's where I'll be going too! Tonight was so much fun...after a day of visiting baby Ann Marie in the hospital again, eating McDonald's with Ellie, napping for over 2 hours, playing with Ms. Peggy and then getting dressed in my Wildcat clothes, we all headed to Cutts for dinner. Boy, their mac-n-cheese was awesome!!! After dinner we drove over the the stadium. Even though the school is gone from the 2007 tornado, the football team still plays at the old stadium..."The Hole." I loved the game!!! Although when we left around 8:30 PM (after the half time shows) EHS was down by 10 points, the final score was a Wildcat win of 23-16! Go Wildcats! I sat for most of the first half on Daddy's lap watching the "football" and the "running" and the best part...the band! Well, actually it was the Smith Station visiting team's band. They were right across from us and played about 10 songs a quarter - they were sooo good! But at half time both of the bands played on the field and they were great! I danced in the stands - seriously!

By the time we got home, Daddy and I checked out the moon and stars (one of my favorite things to do lately) and then I decided it was time for bed. Mommy said since it was so late she'd help me really quick with this post and then I had to hit the sheets! So....night night everyone! See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home