abby's blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Yesterday was AWESOME! I woke up around 7 AM and within only a few minutes, Uncle Roger & Papa were here picking up Daddy to go play some more golf! I tried my best to get in on the action with them but all I got in on was a picture - ha! Then it was off to school for me! I had a great day with Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amanda and all my other Bunny friends. Before I knew it, Mommy was there to pick me up and we made a pit stop by Meemaw's house where of course I got c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e! Yea! When we came back home Daddy was already back and we all got ready for dinner. Since it was Uncle Roger's last night in town, the Wades headed out to dinner - at McLins of course, where else? I got chicken and it was so good...but not as good as Nana's baked potato and cole slaw (Yum!) or the colors and coloring book Nana brought with her! And just when I thought the night was almost over, Mommy and I got back in our 4Runner after dinner and headed to Austin's homecoming game! Go DMS Warhawks - they won 36 to 30! I had a blast sitting with Austin's mom, Ms. Tina - she brought me a red cow bell and red/black pom pom to use when I yelled "Go, Austin!" But the best part of the game was listening to Hailey and Brooke in the band...they were better than a lot of bands I've hear on t.v. - great job girls!

I fell asleep on the way home and didn't wake up until today at 7:30 AM. This morning Uncle Roger left town...it was so much fun seeing him here. He taught me how to not be scared of the big singing balloon, how to go from swing to swing in the backyard, how to eat both shrimp and catfish at the same time and even how to call Papa by his nickname "BUGS" - ha ha! I'm hoping that me and Mommy can get Daddy to say we can all go visit him and Aunt Nancy next month!!!! (Hint, hint, Daddy!) Thanks for all your loving Uncle Roger! I miss you already!

OK, I'm off for a "Mommy & Me" day...I here we have some important things to do today so check back with me later on! See ya later alligator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home