In the beginning...
After another good night's sleep (although not as long as Daddy and Mommy wished it would have been), I was up and ready for another day! I had a great breakfast for blue Go-gurt (which I called "yummy yogurt" but can't quite squeeze it out of the tube by myself so I have to get Mommy's help), Cheese Puffs, strawberries and milk I decided it was time for some books and toys. I basically played al
l morning long while everyone else was getting ready for church. I asked Mommy to wear my pink and brown dress today and she said I looked beautiful! When we got to church we checked in on the youth and then headed to my Sunday School class. I loved today's lesson and got in lots of great coloring time while everyone was working on their craft. Then I headed to the nursery when Mommy went to big church. And guess who was in the nursery this morning? Jess and her Mommy, Ms. Renee! Mr. Brandon helped back there too and we had a blast...especially since Ms. Paige and Lou Lou gave me some lemon cookies, yum! Thanks ladies! By the time we got home I had a great lunch and then zonked out. Now I'm up and ready for a couple of hours of playtime before heading back to church. Tonight me and Daddy are on our own because Mommy's having a Youth Group Lock-In at the church...yikes! All of those teenagers up all night...thank goodness me and Daddy are going home to our comfy beds! But the upside is that I heard Mommy saying to Daddy that Jess is coming home with Mommy tomorrow morning and will be spending a lot of time with me this week since she and I are both on Fall Break! This is the beginning to an awesome week!
l morning long while everyone else was getting ready for church. I asked Mommy to wear my pink and brown dress today and she said I looked beautiful! When we got to church we checked in on the youth and then headed to my Sunday School class. I loved today's lesson and got in lots of great coloring time while everyone was working on their craft. Then I headed to the nursery when Mommy went to big church. And guess who was in the nursery this morning? Jess and her Mommy, Ms. Renee! Mr. Brandon helped back there too and we had a blast...especially since Ms. Paige and Lou Lou gave me some lemon cookies, yum! Thanks ladies! By the time we got home I had a great lunch and then zonked out. Now I'm up and ready for a couple of hours of playtime before heading back to church. Tonight me and Daddy are on our own because Mommy's having a Youth Group Lock-In at the church...yikes! All of those teenagers up all night...thank goodness me and Daddy are going home to our comfy beds! But the upside is that I heard Mommy saying to Daddy that Jess is coming home with Mommy tomorrow morning and will be spending a lot of time with me this week since she and I are both on Fall Break! This is the beginning to an awesome week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home