abby's blog

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Playing catch up

Boy oh boy what a long, sad, happy, and interesting few days I've had. I wasn't really in the blogging mood for a couple of days but I'm baaaaaaack! And I've got tons of updates about what I've been doing...here's just a little preview of what's been going on:

Saturday - Although we were all really sad to realize Grams had passed away, we knew that Grams always spent her life in laughter and love so the day needed to go on in just that manner. And for us, you know what a fall Saturday afternoon means, right: Roll Tide! I had a great time watching the game with Mommy and Daddy...and guess who else? Jess! She came over to hang out with me because after the big win over Kentucky (ha ha, Ms. Danita!) Mommy and Daddy went out on a date night. They actually celebrated their 4th anniversary - yes, three months early but they didn't care, ha! All I know is that I can finally say "big boat" to Daddy and he doesn't think I'm talking about just the boats that Papa Doc showed me back in Sandestin! (wink wink Daddy - see, even I knew - ha!) But while they were out, I had a blast with Jess. We ate, colored, made Halloween sticker pictures. Jess told Mommy her favorite part was bath time...I got squeaky clean and had an awesome time playing in the tub!

Sunday - Church, church and more church, ha! Seriously, Sunday started PBC's 2008 Revival and it was a great day! And Sunday night was awesome because I got to play in the nursery with Mr. Jackie and Ms. Carolyn (which Mommy think is hysterical to hear me pronounce because it sounds like "Ms. Tara Lynn" and she says it's too stinkin' cute!).

Monday - First thing Monday morning, Mommy and I were off to the gym. I got to play with Ms. Kemerly and this time I didn't explode all over her, ha! Then after a hard work out we went to Wal-mart (seriously, where else!). The whole outing wore me out and I feel asleep on the way home, skipped lunch and didn't even move until almost dinner time...which is when I woke up grumpy. Needless to say, no Revival night for me. So, I stayed home with Daddy while the 2 of us Skyped with Gramercy and Papa Doc while Mommy headed to church.

Tuesday - School day! Yea! It was a great day at school. I learned all about red fire trucks today and had a blast...but seriously, I woke up again (this time from my nap at school) on the wrong side of the bed and was a grump the rest of the afternoon. But I got a bit excited when Mommy said we were back to the gym - they let me watch an Elmo movie today. It had some songs so every time Mommy snuck a peak at me while she was working out I was dancing! Tuesday night I went to Revival but only because Mommy kept the nursery. And I was a G-R-U-M-P and even got in trouble because I was throwing toys! By the time we got home everyone was ready for bed!

Wednesday - Wow...after 12 hours of sleep, you wouldn't think I could still be grumpy but apparently I can (Mommy says I must take after Daddy, ha!). At a little after 9 AM, I literally grabbed my blanket (which when I say it, it sounds like "nugget" - but I call my blanket instead of anything else...that way my blanket and going night night don't get confusing) said "night night" to Mommy and crawled into my bed and fell sound asleep until about 11:20 AM! But then I was up and ready to get in my Lil Panther shirt for a trip to Wicksburg to eat lunch with some of Mommy's youth group: Jess, Hayley, Paige, Emily, Stetson, Trevor, Taylor, Owen, Hunter and all of their friends! Everyone loved me...even when I went running all over the lunch room, ha!

When we got home, it was time to get ready for the big final night of Revival: Youth Night! But, Mother Nature decided to change our plans when she let about three tornadoes touch down around Enterprise. After we waited the storm out (we had no damage!), I went to Nana and Papa's so Mommy could get ready. Those two had me in hysterics with the singing Halloween spooky tree! (There is no rhyme or reason why I like it and hate the singing Ghost but
the tree makes me laugh and dance!) I love it! After about an hour Mommy came back to get me and we headed to get Austin and lots of pizzas for the youth's pre-Revival pizza dinner party! Have I ever told you how much I LOVE pizza? Yummy! After dinner, the youth went with Mommy to Revival but I headed home with Daddy. We had a book reading fest and it was awesome...but wore me out so I headed to catch some ZZZZsss.

OK, so now it's Thursday and I've got tons of things going on today but for right now, I gotta get going to school...I'll fill you in on all what I'm gonna do today later on, OK? But I'll give you a hint...the initials A.M.P.!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home