Little Ladybug
Guess what? Ellie's a BIG SISTER! OK, all of you know about Ellie, right? She's one of my best buds...she's the three year old daughter of Mommy's friend, Ms. Katie (and Mr. Brandon)! Well, Ms. Katie went into the hospital yesterday morning and last night around 8:30, her newest little ladybug entered the world.....
ANN MARIE PAYNE
When she was born she weighed about 8 lbs and 5 ounces and spent her first night eating like a champ! After Mommy picked me up from school today we went to the hospital where I got to see Anne Marie - she's adorable! I call her the "tiny baby" and can even say "Anne Marie!" But one of the best things in the hospital was to play with Ellie (oh yeah, and eat her McD's french fries - ha ha)...and I also had an awesome time playing with Ellie's Grand Jan (Ms. Katie's mom) and Meemaw (Mr. Brandon's mom). Me, Mommy and Daddy are so happy for the Payne family...if you know them, join us in congratulating them and especially, Ellie - the new BIG SISTER!





ANN MARIE PAYNE
When she was born she weighed about 8 lbs and 5 ounces and spent her first night eating like a champ! After Mommy picked me up from school today we went to the hospital where I got to see Anne Marie - she's adorable! I call her the "tiny baby" and can even say "Anne Marie!" But one of the best things in the hospital was to play with Ellie (oh yeah, and eat her McD's french fries - ha ha)...and I also had an awesome time playing with Ellie's Grand Jan (Ms. Katie's mom) and Meemaw (Mr. Brandon's mom). Me, Mommy and Daddy are so happy for the Payne family...if you know them, join us in congratulating them and especially, Ellie - the new BIG SISTER!







1 Comments:
Yeah- Ann Marie has arrived!! Congratulations Katie, Brandon and Big Sister Ellie! She is absolutely beautiful and you look too good in these pictures to have just given birth! I wish I was there to squeeze those little cheeks!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home