abby's blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Four is fun!

Well, all I can say is that I sure am glad that I got a good night's rest last night because today I've been going and going - and loving it all! This morning I woke up and before I knew it, it was time to get showered and dressed for the big Fulford Family Reunion. It was awesome - everyone was there! I had a great time, especially when I got to play with Cousin Logan and Cousin Whitney....we chased after George the green grasshopper from Georgia that lives on Green Acres and has a green grasshopper girlfriend named Gertrude! Ha! We ran everywhere...literally because I have the blisters on both feet to show for it and it looks like I'll be wearing bandaids and socks for a while, ouch! But it was all worth it because I got to love all over my relatives that live away from here - Elizabeth, Kenneth, Doris, Randy, Laura, Mike, and Katherine...as well as some that live close by - Aunt Julia, Uncle Lomax, Aunt Carol, Ra Ra, Uncle Rickey, Aunt Heather, Uncle Willie, A, Nana, Papa and of course Meemaw (the head of the Fulford fam, ha!). There were FOUR generations there and that was so cool!!! But by 12:45 I was ready for my nap and Mommy and I headed home. But I remembered Mommy saying that this afternoon we were going to another party so I was up and ready to go by 2:25. We headed to the equestrian center at Ft. Rucker for Madison's fourth birthday party! It was awesome - cupcakes, pony rides (on an 18 year old Shetland mix named Tony the Pony), games, balloons, grapes, strawberries, presents and a super cool time running around with my friends. Happy Birthday, Madison!


OK...it's almost dinner time and although I'm not hungry (since I've been eating all day), I'm going to ask Mommy if we can have some snuggle time with Word World. Daddy's gone golfing and us girls are tired so a night in sounds great! Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home