abby's blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Girls and Ghouls

Sugar and spice and everything nice...that's what girls are made of! And today I had the best girls day out! After playing very hard this morning while Mommy was cleaning and working (I really did stay out of her way...I was reading, playing with blocks, coloring, snacking and even making up my own bed!) Aunt Carol came to pick me and Mommy up and we headed to lunch at Jada's where Ms. Mandy joined us. I really liked that restaurant and actually at a grilled cheese! After lunch we went shopping (honestly it was a much needed trip - Mommy had gotten everything we needed from Walmart the other day, except for diapers! yikes!) and before I knew it, I was exhausted and fell asleep on the way home. And I slept all afternoon! When I woke up, I asked Mommy if I could play outside. We played on the swing, ran around the trees in the backyard, checked out the new pumpkins at our front door (Mommy and Daddy say thanks G & PD!) and then sat in the front yard watching helicopters, planes and cars go by. Then Daddy came home! But before dinner, Mommy showed me a special package that came in the mail. You know, today's October 1st which means we are officially in the month long celebration of Halloween - one of our favorite holidays! And to kick start the celebration off, I got tons of presents from Gramercy and Papa Doc....Halloween PJs, movie, book, stickers, play dough, games, googly glasses, a pumpkin cup and lots more! Thanks you two - I loved it all!

After presents, I had a spaghetti/chicken dinner and then it was off to shower time. I'm kind of cranky now so I'm gonna go sit with Daddy until it's bed time but tomorrow's a school day so I can't stay up too late...night night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

Oh my what wonderful eyes you have!

October 2, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

Ok Abby... I've been thinking about what it is that you might be going to dress up as this year. I've taken your clues and done some research... you have to remember I a beginner parent! All these characters and kid friendly animals are still a little confusing to me. So.... from what I've found using your clues, I think you might possibly be dressing up as a loveable, hugable, caring bear?!?! I'm sure I am way off, but I'll keep trying as along as you give me some more clues!
Love ya girly!
Jana

October 6, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

ok... help a dummy out... Channel 32?!?! Is that the same channel everywhere? Here it is cartoon network. Right?!?! I'm stumped!!!

October 7, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home