abby's blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Is it "Oktober" yet?

What a great day! After sleeping in late (I'm now waking up every day around 7:00 or later..some days I wait until around 8 AM to wake up! And I've yet to leave my big girl bed until Mommy or Daddy come into the room...I'm awesome like that, ha!) me and Mommy headed to our playgroup date at the "big helicopter park" in Enterprise. I love slides...ask anyone! But today I got cranky after only about an hour of playing. So me and Mommy headed to lunch at Ruby Tuesday for the salad bar. I love their pieces of ham, cheese, dip (a.k.a. Ranch), crackers and tiny grapes!

By the time we got home I was exhausted and went straight to sleep - for 3 hours! When I woke up, it was time to get dressed and go meet Ellie and Ms. Katie at Ft. Rucker's Oktoberfest! It was so much fun! Everyone was there - Ms. Katie, Ellie, Ms. Alex (with Mr. Aaron), Carys, Ms. Kim (with Mr. Anthony), Madison, Uncle Chris, Aunt Shannan, Ms. Danita, Ms. Reba, Mr. George, Danesa, Delia and tons of other people I didn't know! Me and Mommy said no to the bratwurst and said yes to the hot dogs and chips, which I shared with Carys. And then I picked out a pumpkin from Aplin Farms, made a craft pumpkin bag with Mommy, saw the ponies, and did my all time favorite thing - the Jump-A-Roo! I loved it and kept yelling "I jump, I jump, I jump!"



It was such a fun time and I hated to leave but we finally went home and I got to see Daddy! He and Mommy were roaring like lions and I was laughing my head off! I'm about to give him and Mommy good night kisses because tomorrow I've got another big day ahead of me and I gotta get lots of beauty rest tonight! Night night!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! I miss the crew! Wish I was there with you guys!

September 27, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home