Rolling back...everything!
Mommy said that although I'm not allowed to post any pictures tonight (partly because Mommy can't find her camera and partly because Mommy doesn't want a picture of what just happened) I can at least tell you what happened...well, really I can just tell you that after a full day at school and random afternoon nap, me and Mommy went to Walmart tonight for some shopping while Daddy cut grass. The only other thing I'm allowed to tell you about tonight's shopping trip is the last phrase I heard in the store before Mommy and I made a bee line for the exit:
CLEAN UP IN AISLE TWO!
CLEAN UP IN AISLE TWO!


1 Comments:
Are you two going to be busy Friday? Cassie, Jackson, and I were planning on coming by sometime during the day if yall will be at home. Let us know!
Love,
Jamie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home